17/05/2009

some cheekys from a morning in peckham - iso wil


For your veiwing plesure

jimmy and j dog hosting a lovely friday morning in peckham.




Saw some really wicked stuff, really liked the warehouse, particualry the space aspect. Sometimes i think theres just not enough room for ideas to come out, feel like im trying to pull a banana out my nose sometimes. so that went down a storm with me! all very inspireing stuff.

Later on we looked into intergration and the effects of aproaching strangers and people you wouldnt normally talk to. I enjoyed this, was a fun novelty. think its always good to push outside the comfort zones. Me and isabella fernandez had a good time with it - my main motivation for blogging was to share these cheeky pics with you all. They tickled me. ha
pictures curtosy of fernandez photography.



me and the ladz

fernandez (well up for it)
really nice example of a postman. i am the cult following of peckham postmen.
idea for graphic outcome: peckham postmen toptrumps.
(no inappropriate or crude caption for this one)
Thats all from me, hope these can be enjoyed. got alot out of friday, thanks j&j!



No comments:

Post a Comment